Showing 1 - 16 of 128 total
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableGuardian Natural Rubber Electrical Insulating Gloves$49.99 - $54.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableErgodyne Proflex Black High-Dexterity Black Tactical Gloves$17.95
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableErgodyne Proflex Hi-Vis DIR Nitrile-Coated Level 4 Cut-Resistant Gloves$21.95
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableErgodyne Proflex Tactical Heavy-Duty Utility + Touch Gloves$28.95
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableErgodyne Proflex Hi-Vis Nitrile-Coated Level 4 Cut-Resistant Gloves$9.50
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableLift Safety FiberWire Double Dipped Sandy Nitrile Glove$13.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailablePIP 13 Gauge Seamless Knit Polypropylene Gloves (12 Pairs)$24.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableWest Chester Flat Nitrile Palm Coated Nylon Gloves$1.50
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableRadians High Tenacity Nylon A4 Cut Protection Gloves$4.49
Showing 1 - 16 of 128 total
Tower Climber Gloves
Your hands are your trade and protecting them is a priority. There are many different situations when doing work in the tower climbing industry that requires gloves specifically made for certain uses. At GME Supply, our Gear Experts® have spent years sourcing the best gloves from around the globe so you can keep your hands safe in any situation. Our gloves include coated gloves, cut-resistant gloves, economy gloves, and trade gloves.
Coated gloves have a wide range of uses. Depending on the liner and dip coating these gloves can be used for jobs ranging from industrial manufacturing to chemical resistance.
When looking at gloves one of the most important things to look at is how effective those gloves are at protecting your hands from sharp and abrasive material. That’s where cut-resistant gloves come in. The telecom industry is no stranger to sharp edges and jagged metal - that’s why our Gear Experts® put together some of our favorite cut resistant gloves. We feature gloves ranging from ANSI A1 to A8 cut resistance and even have gloves that are compatible with your favorite touchscreen device. ANSI recently updated their cut resistance standards - we’ve got you covered there too.
Economy gloves are perfect for when the job doesn’t call for heavier duty gloves, but you still need a protective layer on your hand. These gloves are lighter and thinner, but that doesn’t mean they can’t protect your hands from dirt, dust, grime, and some chemicals.
Trade gloves are designed for the people who get the job done. With many specialized options to choose from, you’ll find the exact trade gloves you need for any application. Whether you need anti-vibration gloves, high impact gloves, climbing gloves, or fingerless gloves - we've got them all. Many of our trade gloves also offer additional benefits that not only keep you safe from harsh environments but also help reduce the effects of mother nature on the job.
Our trade gloves offer many features including water resistance, cut resistance, abrasion resistance, and weather resistance. In the cold of winter having a thermal insulated glove that also features the cut resistance you need to get the job done can be the difference between “another day in paradise” and “the worst day on the job yet”.
Need help finding the perfect set gloves? Check in with one of our Gear Experts®.