Showing 1 - 16 of 153 total
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailablePetzl K52 Cordex Lightweight Black Belay and Rappel Gloves$39.95
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableErgodyne 9015F(x) ProFlex ANSI/ISO-Certified Anti-Vibration Gloves With DIR Protection$48.95
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableErgodyne 910 ProFlex Half-Finger Impact Gloves with Wrist Support$39.95
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableErgodyne 925CR6 ProFlex Dorsal Impact-Reducing Cut-Resistant Gloves (Pair)$42.95
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableMaxiDry Ultra Lightweight 3/4 Dip Nitrile Grip Gloves (12 Pair)$59.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailablePIP G-Tek PolyKor A4 Cut Resistant Gloves - Single Pair$6.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableIronwear 'Watch Your Hands' Buffalo Grain Leather Driver Gloves$4.00
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableErgodyne ProFlex 720LTR Heavy-Duty Leather-Reinforced Framing Gloves$31.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableMaxiFlex 42-874 Ultimate AD-APT Nitrile Coated Nylon Gloves - Single Pair$3.75
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableHexArmor Rig Lizard Arctic Leather Palm 2033 Gloves
Showing 1 - 16 of 153 total
Tower Climber Gloves
Your hands are your trade and protecting them is a priority. There are many different situations when doing work in the tower climbing industry that requires gloves specifically made for certain uses. At GME Supply, our Gear Experts® have spent years sourcing the best gloves from around the globe so you can keep your hands safe in any situation. Our gloves include coated gloves, cut-resistant gloves, economy gloves, and trade gloves.
Coated gloves have a wide range of uses. Depending on the liner and dip coating these gloves can be used for jobs ranging from industrial manufacturing to chemical resistance.
When looking at gloves one of the most important things to look at is how effective those gloves are at protecting your hands from sharp and abrasive material. That’s where cut-resistant gloves come in. The telecom industry is no stranger to sharp edges and jagged metal - that’s why our Gear Experts® put together some of our favorite cut resistant gloves. We feature gloves ranging from ANSI A1 to A8 cut resistance and even have gloves that are compatible with your favorite touchscreen device. ANSI recently updated their cut resistance standards - we’ve got you covered there too.
Economy gloves are perfect for when the job doesn’t call for heavier duty gloves, but you still need a protective layer on your hand. These gloves are lighter and thinner, but that doesn’t mean they can’t protect your hands from dirt, dust, grime, and some chemicals.
Trade gloves are designed for the people who get the job done. With many specialized options to choose from, you’ll find the exact trade gloves you need for any application. Whether you need anti-vibration gloves, high impact gloves, climbing gloves, or fingerless gloves - we've got them all. Many of our trade gloves also offer additional benefits that not only keep you safe from harsh environments but also help reduce the effects of mother nature on the job.
Our trade gloves offer many features including water resistance, cut resistance, abrasion resistance, and weather resistance. In the cold of winter having a thermal insulated glove that also features the cut resistance you need to get the job done can be the difference between “another day in paradise” and “the worst day on the job yet”.
Need help finding the perfect set gloves? Check in with one of our Gear Experts®.