Shipping and Returns
What you need. When and where you need it. Simple. Even if you’re on another continent.
- All orders over $199 ship free to anywhere in the continental US! Some exclusions apply.
- We’ll give you professional, courteous, and prompt service. Your order will be shipped in a timely manner, error-free, every time. Then we’ll email you a confirmation. Orders are not processed over the weekend and standard deliveries are on business days, so be sure to factor that in when selecting your shipping rate.
- Outside of extreme circumstances – Tornado, hurricane, locust swarms – we will ship in accordance with the delivery option you’ve selected. Dates may be affected by late or incorect information, so double check those zip codes.
- Need your gear fast? Order by 12:00 pm CST for same day shipping. If you require expedited shipping after that, give one of our fearless customer service people a ring and we’ll make every effort to get your order out the door in a jiffy. Some shipping escalations, such as Next Day Air Saturday are not available in all areas and are not included in our web store. Please give us a call if you require this service.
- Looking to get something sent outside of the US? Not a problem. We ship internationally every day. All you have to do is cover the brokerage fees, duties, or taxes to get the gear into your country. Let’s do it.
Our Return Policy is straight-forward.
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund or credit within 30-days. Call 800-940-6762 and we’ll whip up an RMA. Repack your original as shipped gear and send it our way. A prepaid label is available on request and can be deducted from your refund. A 20% restocking fee may apply depending on the manufacturer’s terms. We may be able to waive that fee for store credit or exchanges. Non-stock or special order items are non-refundable.
Manufacturer Warranty Claim assistance is provided at no extra cost. If a defect surfaces, we’ll help you find a repair or replacement
Freight Claims and Damaged Shipment
Freight claims are handled by our Customer Service squad. Regardless of how your gear was shipped, we will assist you if the merchandise is verified as damaged in transit. Are you in this boat? Keep reading:
- Don’t accept visibly damaged product until the delivery person has endorsed the air bill or bill of lading with a statement to the extent of the damage.
- Give us a head’s up immediately that your shipment was damaged so we can assist you.
- Didn’t realize your things were busted until you’ve opened the box? Hang on to all packing materials and give us a call within 24 hours of receiving your gear.
If you’re using the safety gear we sell, you’re probably working in a dangerous profession. Proper training, administered by professionals, is required before using all equipment, and no descriptions, videos, or materials from GME Supply replace that training. Read up on manufacturer instructions and get proper training. User accepts all liability.
Contact GME Supply
(718) 210-3913 email@example.com
1801 Westfall Drive, Columbia, MO 65202