FieldSENSE 2.0 Personal RF Monitor
Click here to access the Recalibration Form
*The FieldSENSE 2.0 is not capable of monitoring all 5G Wavelengths. For 5G compatibility, see the FieldSENSE FS60 by clicking here.
- Data Logging: E & H field data logger records all your measurements and can be accessed by USB connection to your computer. Software downloads available online.
- Both H and E fields are measured to accurately assess a given exposure situation
- Isotropic: Total of 6 orthogonal E & H field probes to ensure all sources of radiation from all angles are correctly measured
- Fall-Detect Alarm: An integrated fall detection system will sound an alarm should you accidentally fall. This will attract the attention of colleagues to immediately initiate rescue actions
- Rugged Design: Special co-molded enclosure with a polycarbonate base layer and outer TPU layer
- Make voice notes, and save them to the FieldSENSE to retrieve at a later time
- Uses 2 AAA batteries
- Zipper case with a molded foam insert included
- Frequency Response to ICNIRP (1998), FCC (NCRP) OET65 (1997), Canada Safety Code 6 (2015)
The FieldSENSE 2.0 is the next generation in Personal RF Monitors specifically designed for protecting personnel working near broadcast and telecommunications transmitting antennas from EMF overexposure. With a frequency range of 50 MHZ - 6 GHz, the FieldSENSE 2.0 measures both H and E fields to accurately assess an exposure situation.
FieldSENSE 2.0 Personal RF Monitors are designed for tower climbers with its fall-detect and alarm system, harness fastening strap, wrist strap, and "grippy" design features. The new data logging feature records all of your measurements, that can then be viewed by connecting the RF monitor to your computer with a USB cord.
The FieldSENSE 2.0 replaces the FS8500 with many new updates and features. For more information, view the User Manual, Brochure, Recalibration Form, and Spec Sheet under the Downloads tab.
|Battery Type:||AAA (3)|
|Country of Manufacture:||South Africa|
|Frequency Range:||50MHZ - 6GHZ|
|Standards:||Canada Safety Code 5 (2015)|