4 D-Ring Harnesses
- Quick viewMultiple Options Available3M DBI Sala Delta Comfort Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness$282.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableProtecta Vest-Style Positioning/Climbing Harness with Mating & Pass-Thru Buckles$79.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableProtecta Comfort Vest-Style Positioning/Climbing Harness with Mating & Pass-Thru Buckles$114.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableProtecta Comfort Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness with Pass-Thru Chest$179.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableDBI Sala Delta Cross-Over Style Positioning/Climbing Harness$151.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableDBI Sala NEX Arc Flash Positioning/Climber Harness$673.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableExoFit NEX™ Wind Energy Positioning/Climbing Harness$499.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableDBI Sala ExoFit NEX Arc Flash Construction Harness$877.99
Fall Protection 4 D-Ring Safety Harnesses
GME Supply knows fall protection. We have spent the last decade focusing on at-height industries and fall protection. One key component of fall protection is your safety harness. A safety harness not only needs to be functional, but comfortable as well. We offer a wide range of 4 D-ring harnesses.
Some things to keep in mind when choosing your harness is what materials the hardware (D-rings and other connectors) are made of, connection points, sizing, and certifications.
4 D-ring harnesses are going to feature an aluminum or steel D-rings. Aluminum D-rings are lighter but more expensive. Steel D-rings, on the other hand, are cheaper, but much heavier.
Connection Points and Sizing:
You have 3 main options in connection points - tongue buckle, pass-through buckle, and quick connect buckle. Sizing varies depending on the manufacturer and we have a sizing chart reference guide to help you ensure that your harness will fit the way you need it to stay safe.
When looking at full body harnesses it is important to keep in mind the certifications you need them to meet. If you are working in the United States you will need a harness that meets ANSI Z359.11-2014. ANSI Z359.11-2014 outlines the safety requirements for a full body harness. If you are working in Canada you will need a harness that meets the CSA requirements. Your CSA harness will need to meet the CSA Z259.10-12 Full Body Harness Standard.
Not sure what harness you need, or looking for something in particular? Click here to contact one of our Gear Experts®.