DBI Sala Nano-Lok Quick Connect Cable SRL with Rebar Hook
$430.99 to $460.99
DBI Sala Nano-Lok Quick Connect Cable SRL
Nano-Lok™ edge is specifically designed for foot level tie-off and sharp edge applications often found in construction. It is ergonomically designed for ease-of-use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker’s way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are numerous models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano-Lok™ locks quickly—stopping a fall within inches—providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- Designed for foot-level tie-off and sharp edge applications
- Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
- 8 ft. (2.4m) lifeline with 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
- Steel rebar hook on end of lifeline
- Extremely compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Swiveling anchorage loops
- Quick activating speed sensing brake systems
- Integrated backpack style energy absorber
- i-Safe™ equipped
- Wide variety of configurations available
- Designed for foot-level tie-off and sharp edge applications - An innovative combination of lifeline material, energy absorption, and harness connection reduce forces on both the worker and the edge.
- Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness - Installs to the webbing of harness, leaving the dorsal D-ring open for other equipment or rescue. Designed to provide a snug fit to the worker's back, eliminating nuisance flopping.
- 8 ft. (2.4m) lifeline with 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline - Abrasion resistant and extremely durable lifeline construction provides added field longevity.
- Steel rebar hook on end of lifeline - Automatically lock and close for added safety, and the steel construction is built to last.
- Extremely compact, lightweight design - The devices are virtually unnoticeable on your back, stay out of the way and can be easily used as a lanyard replacement.
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing - Compact and durable housings are designed to withstand the demands of challenging jobsites, they are built to last.
- Swiveling anchorage loops - Limits lifeline twisting for smoother operation and added worker satisfaction.
- Quick activating speed sensing brake systems - Stops a falling worker within inches, providing more protection at low heights. Designed for smooth consistent operation allowing the user to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock ups.
- Integrated backpack style energy absorber - Stays tight to the harness evenly dispering the unit's weight and limits forces to protect against sharp edges.
- i-Safe™ equipped - A built-in RFID identification tag helps the user record and store information on inspections.
- Wide variety of configurations available - There are 16 models to choose from to suit almost any application for complete jobsite versatility and flexibility.
- Capacity: 310 lbs. (141 kg)
- Brand: DBI-SALA®
- Sub Brand: Nano-Lok™
- Size: 8 ft. (2.4 m)
- Velocity Ship: No
- iSafe Equipped: Yes
- Lifeline Length: 8 ft. (2.4 m)
- Lifeline Hook: Zinc Plated Steel or aluminum
- Lifeline: 3/16" (5mm) dia. 7x19 Galvanized Aircraft Wire Rope
- Housing: Nylon Thermoplastic
- Physical Weight: 4.50 lbs (2.0kg)
- Model: 3500248, 3500247
- Product Styles: Single Lifeline
- Product Types: Harness Mounted Leading Edge
- Housing Type: Thermoplastic
- Lifeline Type: Galvanized Cable
- Mounting Type: Direct to Harness Back
- Weight Group: Less than 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- Standards: ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32
- Steel Rebar Hook (3500248)
- Aluminum Rebar Hook (3500247)
|Connector Type:||Rebar Hook(s)|