- Quick viewML-MFLEC2-3/9FTMiller TurboLite Edge Twin Leg SRL with Steel Locking Snap Hooks$555.99
- Quick viewML-MFLEC2-20/8FTMiller TurboLite Edge Twin Leg PFL with Steel Tie-Back Hooks$592.99
- Quick viewML-MFLEC2-12/9FTMiller TurboLite Edge Twin Leg PFL with Aluminum Rebar Hooks$571.46
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableDBI Sala Nano-Lok Quick Connect Cable SRL with Rebar Hook$292.99
- Quick viewDS-3500228DBI Sala Nano-Lok Edge Tie-Back SRL with Snaphooks$529.99
- Quick viewDS-3500227DBI Sala Nano-Lok Edge Twin Leg SRL with Steel Rebar Hooks$529.99
- Quick viewDS-3590546Protecta Rebel 50 Foot Galvanized Cable Leading Edge SRL$658.99
- Quick viewDS-3590543Protecta Rebel 33 Foot Galvanized Cable Leading Edge SRLSpecial Price $479.00 Regular Price $547.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableFallTech Contractor Leading Edge Galvanized Cable SRL$429.99
- Quick viewDS-3500231DBI Sala Nano-Lok Edge SRL with Aluminum Rebar Lock Hooks$551.99
Leading Edge/Foot Level Tie Off Self-Retracting Lifelines
No one wants to think about falling while on the job. But, sometimes accidents happen. It is up to us to make sure that in the event of a fall there are safety measures in place to ensure that everyone stays as safe as possible. That’s where an SRL comes into play. A Self-Retracting Lifeline, or SRL, is a device that contains a spring-loaded retracting web or cable lanyard wound around an internal drum. It automatically locks and arrests the fall of a worker.
When looking at SRLs it is important to understand the standards that they need to meet. ANSI Z359.14-2012 classifies SRLs into two classes - Class A and Class B. For more information about SRL standards click here for our blog post or here to visit our knowledge base.
Most SRLs are designed only to be mounted above the user. For cases where this is not possible, specially designed Leading Edge SRLs (sometimes referred to as Foot Level SRLs) are required. ANSI classifies these as SRL-LE devices. These incorporate factors to absorb the extra energy associated with foot-level tie off, as well as more robust cables to resist breaking when ran against a leading edge. Leading Edge SRLs come in both mounted and body worn options so you can get the perfect SRL no matter what.
Not sure which SRL is right for you? Click here to contact our Gear Experts®.