ZRC Cold Galvanizing Compound - 1 Quart
The ZRC Galvilite Quart Can has a high zinc content of "ultra-pure" zinc dust and proprietary, non-encapsulating binder. ZRC's unmatched, unsurpassed, industry-leading and unique formula is a true galvanic anti-corrosion film that protects steel. The proof of this cold galvanizing compound is on the steel and in the photos. ZRC Galvilite's performance leads the others, time and time again.
*This item is only available for ground shipment to the lower 48 United States, Canada, and Mexico. All Cold Galvanizing sales are final.
- 95% by weight in the dried film
- THE original cold galvanizing compound
- Fifty years of proven success
- True galvanic protection
- Equivalent to hot-dip galvanizing
- Single-component - Battleship gray finish
- Apply by brush, roller or spray
- Meets all USA VOC standards
- Available in clog-free aerosol form
- ASTM D520 Type III
- Salt Fog Exposure: 2,852 Hours
- Prohesion/QUV Exposure: 2,000 Hours
- ZRC meets and exceeds SSPC-Paint 20 ( Specification for zinc-rich primers)
- ZRC meets and exceeds SSPC-Paint 29 ( Specification for zinc dust sacrificial primer, performance-based.)
|Configurable Size:||1 Quart|
|Country of Manufacture:||United States|
ASTM D 520
WARNING Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.