VIAVI Solutions Fiber Troubleshoot Kit
- Automated fiber inspection pass/fail analysis software
- Integrated CW light source on OTDR port
- Built-in optical power meter and VFL options
- Large 5-inch touch screen display
- Supports singlemode wavelengths
- Fiber end-face inspection with automated pass/fail analysis on both local and remote devices.
- Automatic fiber-image centering
- Detailed report generation to certify and document results
- Pocket sized VFL with 2.5 and 1.25mm adapter
- Characterize point-to-point access & metro fiber networks
- Qualify and troubleshoot FTTH/PON networks
- Qualify and troubleshoot singlemode FTTA/DAS front haul
- Measure length and optical loss
- Ensure correct polarity
- Inspect fiber end faces
- Guarantee endface condition with certification reports
- Capture, analyze, and grade fiber end face images and obtain PASS/FAIL result according to pre-configured criteria setting
- Standardize fiber inspection, analysis, and grading process throughout fiber network
- Ensures fast and easy measurements
- One touch operation, automatic analysis, and tailored OTDR user interface for different skill level
- Manage data from anywhere in the network
- Several connectivity options (3G/4G smartphones via USB and optional Bluetooth/WiFi) enable remote control as well as data and work-order transfers to-and-from tablets, smartphones, and computers.
- Finish jobs faster, correctly, and on time — the first time
- Optimize technician workflow with easy and intuitive operation
- Eliminate subjective guesswork with automated pass/fail test results.
- Pre-load job-specific acceptance criteria directly onto the device
- Prove the quality of your work by generating certification reports
- SmartOTDR 1310/1550 nm w/PM VFL WiFi & SLM
- FiberChek Autofocus WiFi Microscope w/ Holster & tips
- FBP-5000i microscope
- MP-60A Power Meter w/ Access.
- FFL-050 VFL Pocket 2.5mm, 20M SM Patch Cord
- Hard Carrying Case, Cleaning Tools and Fiber Loopback
The Fiber Troubleshoot Kit provides everything you need to maintain and troubleshoot optic fiber in wireless networks. With the P5000i digital fiber microscope, FiberChek Microscope, SmartOTDR, MP-60, and Visual Fault Locator, technicians can easily conduct all fiber tests and reports required for successful troubleshooting.
Automated Inspection (Pass/Fail)
Single Closeout Report