Tingley Flite Safety Toe Boots with Cleated Outsole
Made from Aerex 1.5.5™ – a proprietary, chemical-resistant, thermally-insulative, microcellular polymer, resulting in boots that are over 40% lighter compared to most steel toe PVC and rubber knee boots. Lightweight upper, cushioned heel, slip-resistant nitrile rubber outsole and composite toe provide superior comfort and safety.
Ideal Applications: Wide variety of Food Processing (Dairy, Meats, Vegetables, and Refrigerated/Frozen Foods), Farm/Ag, Chemical, and Petrochemical.
- 15 inch height black upper with composite safety toe and black cleated outsole.
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413 M I/75 C/75 EH* and will not set-off metal detectors.
- Cleated outsole spits out debris for grip on indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Durable, seamless upper is 100% liquid proof.
- Slip-Resistant, nitrile rubber outsole provides superior grip on dry, wet, and contaminated surfaces.
- Tiny air bubbles trapped within the material keep feet warm in the cold and cooler in the heat.
- Aerex 1.5.5™ is anti-fatigue: studies show that every pound reduced in footwear weight is like 5 pounds off your back and 5% less energy expended.**
- Calf-Relief Topline (CRT)™ is not only stylish, it provides easier on and off and roomier calf space.
- Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain.
- Tread wear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away.