Tingley Flite Safety Toe Boot with Chevron-Plus Outsole
- 15-inch height blue upper with composite safety toe and red Chevron-Plus outsole.
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH and will not set-off metal detectors.
- Durable, seamless upper is 100% liquid proof.
- Chevron-Plus slip-resistant, a nitrile rubber outsole provides superior grip on dry, wet, and contaminated surfaces.
- Tiny air bubbles trapped within the material keep feet warm in the cold and cooler in the heat.
- Aerex 1.5.5 is anti-fatigue: studies show that every pound reduced in footwear weight is like 5 pounds off your back and 5% less energy expended.
- Calf-Relief Topline (CRT) is not only stylish, it provides easier on and off and roomier calf space.
- Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain.
- Treadwear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away.
- Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 testing.
The Tingley Flite Safety Toe Boot with Chevron-Plus Outsoles are made from Aerex 1.5.5 – a proprietary, chemical-resistant, thermally-insulative, microcellular polymer, resulting in boots that are over 40% lighter compared to most steel toe PVC and rubber knee boots. Lightweight upper, cushioned heel, slip-resistant nitrile rubber outsole, and composite toe provide superior comfort and safety. Ideal for a wide variety of jobs from food processing to petrochemical. The boots offer superior chemical resistance to meet the demands of your workplace.