Tingley Eclipse FR Class 3 Hi-Vis Jacket
Tingley has developed a line of FR Hi-Vis work wear that offers “quad-hazard” protection; High Visibility, Liquid Proof, Arc Flash, and Flash Fire. This FR hi-vis jacket has an attached hood-in-collar, zippered storm fly front with snap closure, D-ring fall protection access, pockets, and an adjustable drawstring at the waist for added comfort and protection.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 compliant suit, jacket and coat for flame resistance and high visibility.
- Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance and NFPA 70E - HRC 2.
- Jacket and overall styles conform to ASTM F2733 for Flash Fire Performance.
- Fluorescent background colors for excellent daytime visibility.
- 2" silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
- Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement while working overhead
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquid proof protection
- Zipper/storm fly front with snap closure and hidden hardware seals out heat, wind, rain and contaminants
- Flame resistant corduroy collar with roll-a-way hood for comfort and convenience
- Oversized 3 piece hood with adjustable hook & loop take-up strap for a safe fit
- Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware
- Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation
- D-ring access for fall protection harness
- Self-material suspenders with heavy duty quick release buckles and crossover
- Hook and loop take-up straps on wrists and ankle cuffs for adjustable fit
- Adjustable elastic drawcord on jacket for added protection
- Many acids
- All Electric and Gas Utilities
- Power Generation
- Construction work
- Petrochemical applications
D-Ring Access, Water-Resistant