Showing 1 - 16 of 48 total
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableMilwaukee WORKSKIN Performance Long Sleeve Shirt - Gray$39.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableMilwaukee WORKSKIN Performance Shirt - High Visibility$29.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailablePIP ANSI Class 3 Hi-Vis Orange Long Sleeve T-Shirt$14.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableLimited Edition "Climb Higher" Breast Cancer Awareness T-Shirt$14.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailablePIP ANSI Class 2 Short Sleeve T-Shirt with UPF Protection$14.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableML Kishigo Black Series Premium Class 2 Hi Viz T-Shirt$25.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableGME Supply "Climb Higher" Black Long Sleeve T-Shirt$19.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableGME Supply "Climb Higher" Red Short Sleeve T-Shirt$10.99
Showing 1 - 16 of 48 total
The job site for at-height workers, industry, and construction is diverse and the weather is anything but predictable. That’s why you need to be prepared for anything the job and mother nature throws at you.
Shirts are an important part of any ppe & work wear setup. They protect your skin from harm and can play a pivotal role in protecting you from mother nature. Our large selection of shirts features everything you need to get the job done and stay safe. From short sleeve and long sleeve to performance wear and hi-vis, GME Supply is your resource for shirts for both on the job and on the weekend.
When looking at hi-vis shirts, it’s important to remember the different ANSI classifications for hi-vis. The two main classifications are Class 2 and Class 3.
Class 2 apparel is intended for environments that pose a greater risk than those that require Class 1 traditional safety yellow or orange apparel. Class 2 apparel is medium sized because of the ANSI requirements. Class 2 apparel must have at least 775 inches of safety yellow or orange material and 201 square inches of reflective striping.
Class 3 apparel is intended for dangerous environments and is typically larger pieces of clothing because of the ANSI requirements. They must have 310 square inches of reflective striping and 1,240 inches of safety yellow or orange material.
Need custom logo gear to outfit your crew and promote your company on the job site? Our base and mid layer selection includes a range of customizable gear. We use high-quality custom work shirts. They are available in four colors: white, heather gray, hi-viz safety yellow, and hi-viz safety orange. Once you have selected the shirt color, size, and quantity you simply upload your single color (black) logo and check out. Logos can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org if for any reason you weren’t able to upload it with your shirt order.
We will add your logo to the chest and the back of the shirt. Even if your company logo isn’t a super high quality – our art department is top notch and will take care of that for you free of charge. Minimum order quantities start at just 25 shirts. You can outfit your whole crew or your whole company. And remember – the more shirts you buy, the better the deal.
For more information about our selection of apparel, or if you have any questions, click here to get in touch with one of our Gear Experts®.