The Petzl Volt LT Tower Harness features an EasyFit design that ensures the harness will keep its shape
Petzl Volt Tower LT Harness
The Petzl Volt Tower Harness features an EasyFit design that ensures the harness will keep its shape. Fast buckles on the waist belt and legs allow you to quickly adjust the harness. The Volt Seat is included and can be attached directly to the harness. The seat offers comfort and relief for tower climbing applications during extended periods of suspension. There are dorsal and side D-rings, along with a sternal attachment point. The extra wide waist belt offers extra support and comfort.
- Volt Seat included for tower climbing:
- Carabiner for stowing away the seat does not come included
- Seat must be installed by the user (seat and harness come as two separate pieces)
- Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
- vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
- FAST automatic buckles on the waist belt and leg loops allow the harness to be very easily donned, with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
- Comfortable throughout the work day:
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- lightweight, breathable construction
- wide, semi-rigid waist belt for excellent support
- leg loop foam position can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- side slots allow a seat to be installed for greater comfort in prolonged suspension
- Easy to use:
- waist belt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- equipment loops, slots for CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
Women Friendly: With smaller sizes and a racing style, the Petzl Volt Tower Harness has been proven to be a woman favorite. With the buckle coming together in the front, it conforms to a woman's body more so than other harness styles, and is easy to adjust to unique body types.
- Volt Seat comes in included
- Ladder Climb attachment point: for attaching the trolley of a rail or cable-based fall protection system
- Side attachment points: for attaching a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Rear waist belt attachment point: for attaching a restraint lanyard
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.11, CE EN 361, CE EN 358
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
- Size 0: Waist Belt: 65-80 cm, Leg Loops: 44-59 cm - PZ-C72SFA 0U
- Size 1: Waist Belt: 70-93 cm, Leg Loops: 47-62 cm - PZ-C72SFA 1U
- Size 2: Waist Belt: 83-120 cm, Leg Loops: 50-65 cm - PZ-C72SFA 2U
|Manufacturer Model||C72SFA U|