Petzl L52A Grillon Adjustable Positioning Lanyard
Petzl L52A Portable Grillon Horizontal Lifeline Lanyard
- Lanyard with fine adjustment system for precise work positioning
- Double Mode (on the harness lateral attachment points) - Distributes weight on your belt when there is any weight on your feet
Length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam
- Single Mode (on the harness ventral attachment point) - Distributes weight between the waistbelt and the leg loops when you are suspended
Length is adjusted by operating the handle while holding the free end of the lanyard
- Removable protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and favors smooth rope glide. The protection can be removed when the single lanyard technique is used, to bring the user closer to the anchor.
- Certification: CE EN 358 & EN 795 C
|Ref#||Length in Feet||Weight||Certification|
|6.56 ft.||.93 lbs.||CE EN 358|
|9.84 ft.||1.17 lbs.||CE EN 358|
|13.12 ft.||1.5 lbs.||CE EN 358|
|16.4 ft.||2.31 lbs.||CE EN 358 / EN 795 C|
GRILLON lanyards can also be used to create adjustable anchors or horizontal lifelines; please see specific versions of GRILLON lanyards for these uses.
|Country of Manufacture||France|