Petzl I'D D200S0 Small Self-Braking Rope Descender
The Petzl I'D descender is a new type of descender along the lines of the Petzl Stop. This descender can be used in a variety of applications and industries. It includes a mechanical clutch style braking system whereby a large handle is rotated in various orientations to control whether the unit is in descent, stopped, or complete lock-off. The I'D may also be used as a belay device or as a fixed brake lower. Click here to view the Petzl I'D Large Self-Braking Rope Descender.
- Multi-function handle to unlock the rope and control the descent with the hand on the free end of the rope
- Anti-panic function is engaged if the monitor pulls too hard on the handle: brakes and stops the descent automatically
- Anti-error catch to reduce the risk of an accident due to incorrect installation of the device on the rope
- The moving side-plate can be locked shut with a screw, allowing the I’D S to be integrated into evacuation kits
- For ropes between 10mm (.39") and 11.5mm (.45") in diameter.
- Certification: EN 341 classe A, CE EN 12841 type C, ANSI Z359.4, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Individually tested