Model#: TTK 720
For a limited time, save $1,000 when you bundle the ODM TTK-720 Fiber Optic Test Kit with the Multiwave Smart Aligner.
ODM Fiber Optic Test Kit
The ODM/Miller TTK 720 Fiber Optic Test Kit kit provides test technicians and contractors with an all-in-one solution to their fiber optic testing needs. Built around the functionality of the VIS 300C-PM-02 platforms, this kit ensures that fiber optic test results can be gathered and reported. This kit includes a complete system of "one-click" dry cleaners and lint-free wipes with fiber optic-grade solutions for wet or dry cleaning. The Fiber Optic Test has 1310 nm & 1550 nm Wavelengths and NIST Traceable Measurements. There is a 2 kHz Tone Output with a Universal Connector Interface Compatible with SC, FC, ST, & LC. The Optic Test Kit has Long Battery Life.
The included VIS 300C system includes a high-def inspection scope with interchangeable tips. The hardware button initiates an automated analysis of fiber end faces. ODM includes several automated analysis profiles meeting IEC 61300-3-35 standards, making the system ideal for all fiber types commonly found in telecom industry infrastructure.
- VIS 300C-PM-02-V test platform provides full control over all parameters for fiber end face inspection, insertion loss, and visual fault location tests.
- HD inspection scope with interchangeable inspection tips, analysis button, and ODM’s unique external focus mechanism.
- Optical power meter with a Germanium detector provides insertion loss (dB) and power level (dBm) results in a simple PASS/FAIL format.
- 635nm red laser VFL for identification of excessive bends and breaks in SM fiber.
- 1310 nm & 1550 nm Wavelengths NIST
- Compatible with SC, FC, ST, & LC
- Long Battery Life
- DLS 355
- VIS 300C-PM-02-V
- Dry & Wet/Dry Cleaning Tools
- Test Jumpers