National Safety Apparel Hydrolite 2.0 FR Type R Class 3 Extreme Weather Kit
The National Safety Apparel Hydrolite 2.0 FR Type R Class 3 Extreme Weather Kit will keep you prepared when nasty weather strikes. The HYDROlite 2.0 FR extreme weather kit comes with the FR jacket, FR bib overall, and a black mesh gear bag for handy storage.
- Arc Rating: 31 cal/cm²
- CAT 3
- Fabric/Material: 8.3 oz. GORE-TEX PYRAD
- Waterproof garments pass a one-hour storm shower test
- Exceeds the ANSI 107 requirements
- Fast-drying lightweight and breathable FR fabric
- FR segmented silver reflective trim
- Covered D-ring opening for fall protection
- Two front pockets with hook and loop closure flaps
- Snap-off adjustable hood
- Covered zip front closure with zipper pull
- Front bib pocket
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Heavy-duty quick-release suspender system
- Covered zipper closure on legs
- Made in the USA
What's in the Bag:
- CAT 3 Rain Gear Kit includes:
- 35" Type R Class 3 FR Jacket
- Class E FR Bib Overall
- Black Mesh Gear Bag
S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use bleach or chlorine. DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners or dryer sheets. DO NOT dry clean.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Wash separately from other garments. Machine wash warm (max. 120°F/50°C) using mild detergent. Rinse 4 times (adding extra rinse to the standard 3-rinse cycle) to remove all soil and detergent residues. Dawn Dish Liquid is recommended for oil-based stains. Pre-treat the area, soak for stubborn stains or mild stain treatments may be used. Ensure the product is completely rinsed from the fabric before drying.
- Drying: Turn the garment inside out before drying. Tumble dry using a permanent press setting (medium). Tumble drying is recommended to protect the garment's water-repellent treatment.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue using the garment.