Miller Heavy-Duty Welder Harness - 850KQC/UBK
The Miller Heavy-Duty Welder harness is designed for the harshest welding environments and is rated for protection against arc exposures. This safety welding harness has an extremely durable and strong black Kevlar webbing and quick-connect buckles.
- Heavy-Duty Welder Harness
- Designed with rugged black Kevlar® webbing to withstand harsh welding environments
- Meets ASTM F887 Arc Test requirements and are rated for arc exposure
- All models feature quick-connect buckles on the chest strap for easy/fast donning
- Sizes: S/M, L/XL, 2X/3X
- Webbing: 1-3/4” Kevlar
- Elastic Keepers: Kevlar, Elastic
- Thread (Stitching): Kevlar, Polyester
- Web Back D-Ring: Kevlar Webbing
- *Metal Back D-Ring: Clear Chromate Finished Carbon Steel
- *Buckles: Clear Chromate Finished Carbon Steel
- Grommets: Brass
- Labels: Valeron
- Connection Insulators: Leather
- Back D-ring Pad
- (ULTRA): Nylon, Polyester, Urethane;
- Evoprene, Copolymer Polypropylene
- Back D-ring Pad: Evoprene, Copolymer Polypropylene
- Label Pack: Evoprene, Nylon
- * All hardware meets ASTM (50) fifty-hour salt spray test requirements.
- Max. Working Load: 400 lbs (181.4kg)
- Webbing Min. Tensile: 5,000 lbs (22kN)
- D-ring Min. Tensile: 5,000 lbs (22kN)
- Buckle Min. Tensile: 4,000 lbs (18kN)
- Meets OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, Z359.1 and CSA requirements.
- Also meets ASTM F887 Arc Test requirements and are rated for arc exposure.
|Leg Buckle Style
|Leg Buckle Type