Klein Tools Ironworker's Heavy Duty Rebar Work Pliers
The Klein Tools Ironworker's Heavy Duty Rebar Work Pliers provide a strong grip to easily twist and cut soft annealed rebar tire wire. They also cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. The high-leverage design provides greater cutting and gripping power and the head is precision-hardened for on-the-job toughness. The hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble and the spring-loaded action provides the convenience of self opening.
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- High-leverage design has 46% more cutting power.
- Hook bend handle.
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Heavy-duty knurled jaws.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Material: Steel
- Jaw Length: 1-19/32 in. (40.5 mm)
- Jaw Thickness: 1-19/32 in. (40.5 mm)
- Knife Length: 25/32 in (19.8 mm)
- Handle Color: Blue
- Handle Length: 7-9/32 in. (184.9 mm)
- Overall Length: 9-3/8 in. (238.1 mm)
- Nose Type: Square
- Jaw Width: 1-1/4 in. (31.8 mm)
- Jaw Capacity: 1-1/4 in. (31.8 mm)
- Joint Type: Locking
- Handle Finish: Plastic Dipped
- Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg)