Klein Tools 3255TT 1-1/4 Inch Broad Head Bull Pin with Tether Hole
Klein's 3255TT bull pin features a tether hole for safe securing while working at heights. Rugged and durable, this broadhead pin is made from steel, heat-treated and then coated for rust resistance. The length of this bull pin is 13-3/4" and the head diameter is 1-1/4".
- Forged, heat-treated bull pin increases efficiency by providing a larger striking surface.
- Tether hole allows you to tether tool while working at height.
- Angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping.
- Head design also reduces the chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes.
- Squared-off shoulders, below the head, have been forged to provide a surface for applying a wrench to loosen wedged bull pins.
- Long, even taper reduces binding and hang-up.
- Heat-treated for strength and black finish for rust resistance.
- Tether not included.