Guardian PitchPro Anchorage Connector
- Easy install for temporary or permanent applications
- Designed for sloped-roof asphalt shingle
- Durable for repeated installations
- Download the instructions here to review full installation requirements
- Click here to download the PitchPro product sheet from Gaurdian
- Powder-coated steel
- ANSI Z359.18-2017, ANSI A10.32-2012, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910 compliant
- Capacity: 1 User – 130-420 lbs.
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Minimum Service Temperature: -30F
- Single Pack: GF-10540
- 25 Pack: GF-10543
- Single Pack: GF-10541
- 25 Pack: GF-10544
- Single Pack: GF-10542
- 25 Pack: GF-10545
The Guardian PitchPro is a fall protection anchor designed for sloped-roof asphalt shingle construction. The PitchPro is a great solution for both new and existing construction, and its low-profile installation makes it an excellent choice for permanent applications. Its oversized connection point makes attaching and detaching easy and bind-free.
Made from robust powder-coated steel, the PitchPro resists damage from repeated installations and ensures the longest possible lifespan. The PitchPro is available in black, brown, or gray.
Guardian Fall Protection