Guardian 6 Foot Galvanized Cable Choker Anchor with O-Ring Ends
Guardian 10412 6 Foot Galvanized Cable Choker Anchor with O-Ring Ends
Guardian 6 Foot Vinyl-Coated Galvanized Cable Choker Anchor with O-Ring Ends
Guardian's Cable Choker Anchor is a lightweight and portable 6 foot anchorage connector with O-Ring ends. To use this cable choker, cinch around a beam or other structural anchor, and attach with a compatible lanyard or SRL. This pass-through anchor is made from gabanized steel for resistantance to wear and abrasion.
- Easy to install
- Superior durability
- Resistant to wear and abrasion
- Length: 6'
- Worker Capacity Range: 130-420 lbs
- Material: Galvanized steel
- Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
- Applicable Standards: OSHA 1910, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, ANSI Z359.1-07, and ANSI A10.32-1
|Manufacturer||Guardian Fall Protection|
|Sling Type||Wire Rope|