FallTech Web Concrete Pour-in-Place Anchor
The FallTech Web Concrete Anchor is a web embeded pour-in-place anchor with a jacketed loop and O-ring. The heavy-duty polyester web with tubular outer jacket is built to resist common rebar work abrasion so you can stay safe and get the job done. The O-ring is made from forged alloy steel and the strap meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.
- Heavy-duty polyester web is high strength and is protected against abrasion by a durable outer jacket.
- Alloy-steel O-ring for the attachment of a device.
- Can be used on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Rated at 5,000 lbs.
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- O-Ring: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Capacity: 425 lbs.
- OSHA: CFR1926.502 and CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004 and Z359.1-2007
- 2 feet (7425)
- 3 feet (7436)
- 4 feet (7448)
- 6 feet (7472)
- 8 feet (7496)