FallTech FT-X EdgeCore Twin Leg 8 Foot Class 2 Leading Edge Personal SRL
The FallTech FT-X EdgeCore Twin Leg 8 Foot Class 2 Leading Edge Personal SRL is the lightest leading edge SRL-P. The compact design elevates the SRDs to align optimally with worker motion, increasing both comfort and productivity.
- Innovative EdgeCore lifeline is made from Kevlar cables and a UV-resistant composite jacket, weighing 40% less than 3/16” galvanized cable used in most Class 2 SRL-P’s
- Compact design elevates the SRDs to align optimally with worker motion, increasing both comfort and productivity
- Features comprehensive fall clearance charts and tables inside the energy absorber cover
- Internal mechanism design minimizes unintentional lockups to keep you moving freely and productively
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2021 Class 2
- Suitable for below D-ring tie-off up to five feet and leading edge exposures and hazards, including steel and precast concrete
- Rated for workers weighing up to 420 pounds, including clothes, tools, gear, etc.
- Features SpeedLink field replaceability of damaged retractable units, lowering overall cost of ownership and reducing equipment down time
- Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
- ANSI SRL Class: Class 2
- Avg. Arrest Force: 1,350 lb max.
- Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
- Max. Arrest Distance: 42"
- ANSI User Capacity: 137 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 420 lb max.
- Steel Mini Rebar Hooks (84108TP0)
- Steel Snap Hooks (84108TP1)
- Steel Rebar Hooks (84108TP3)
- Aluminum Rebar Hooks (84108TP5)
- Aluminum CE Carabiners (84108TP6)