FallTech Cable Pass-Through Sling Anchor
The FallTech Pass-Through Sling Anchor features an O-ring at each end and 1/4 in vinyl coated galvanized cable. The alloy steel O-rings provide easy pass through installation making the anchor ideal for I-beams and other rated structures. Because of the vinyl coating this sling anchor is especially suited for use in harsh environments and it meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.
- Rugged forged alloy steel O-rings for easy pass-through installation.
- 1/4 in Vinyl-coated galvanized steel cable has high strength and is nearly impervious to cuts and abrasion.
- Ideal for I-beams and other properly rated structural members
- Great for harsh environments
- Cable: 1/4 in Vinyl Coated Galvanized; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- O-rings: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Capacity: 425 lbs.
- OSHA: CFR1926.502 and CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004 and Z359.1-2007
- 4 feet (7427)
- 6 feet (7428)
- 8 feet (742808)
- 12 feet (742712)