FallTech 7432502 Dual Truss Roof Anchor Kit
The FallTech 7432 Dual Truss Roof Anchor is a rugged steel construction, designed to mount to two adjacent trusses for superior anchor-point strength.
- 2-person Temporary Horizontal Roof Truss System
- Includes 2 Dual Truss Roof Anchors; 50' length Synthetic Rope
- Line Tensioner
- 2 O-rings
- 2 Carabiners
- Storage Bag
- High-strength, 12-strand braided rope HLL with alloy steel tensioning device
- Requires no special tools and can be installed and removed in minutes
- Requires use of shock absorbing lanyard or self-retracting device for fall arrest
- Rugged steel construction, designed to mount to two adjacent trusses for superior anchor-point strength.
- For use as part of a system including two dual-truss anchors along with a FallTech 4-man temporary HLL system or with a FallTech PSR temporary HLL system for up to two users.
- Fasteners Included
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.
- Anchor Legs: Carbon steel, SAE 1008
- Cross-bar: Galvanized stell, grade 5
- Eye-bolt: Galvanized steel, grade 5
- Tensile Strength: 6,500 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs.
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007
Under 23kN (5,060 lbs)