FallTech 3-Strand Vertical Lifeline with Snap Hook and Taped End
The FallTech 3-Strand Vertical Lifeline with Snap Hook and Taped End is made of 5/8 inch premium polyester rope. It has 1 snap hook end and 1 tape-end and is abrasion, UV, and chemical resistant for long life. The 3-strand construction provides low elongation and durability and has a protective PVC shrink tube to protect the thimble-end splice.The five-tuck splice offers superior strength and safety and the steel thimble resists wear and extends the life of the line.
- 3-strand construction provides low elongation and durability
- Abrasion, UV and chemical resistant for long life
- Snap hook at the anchor-end and a taped trailing end
- Exclusive steel thimble resists wear and extends the life of the line
- Protective PVC shrink tube protects the thimble-end splice
- Superior hockle resistance.
- Five-tuck splice for superior strength and safety
- Rope: 5/8 inch Polyester; Min. 5,600 lbs. tensile strength
- Connectors: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Thimble: Alloy Steel
- Connector Gate: Alloy Steel; 3,600 lb Gate Strength
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs. *To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310 lbs
- Capacity: 425 lbs.
- OSHA: CFR1926.502 and CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z3591-2007, and Z359.12-2009
- 25 Feet (8125T)
- 30 Feet (8130T)
- 35 Feet (8135T)
- 50 Feet (8150T)
- 75 Feet (8175T)
- 100 Feet (8200T)