DBI Sala Web Positioning Lanyard
The DBI Sala Web Positioning Lanyard is ideal for work positioning or restraint. It features abrasion resistant polyester webbing and a built-in wear indicator. The user friendly self locking sanp hooks at each end ensure that you can stay safe and this web positioning lanyard comes in a range of sizes.
- Ideal for work positioning or restraint: Lanyards without shock absorbers are designed for restraint applications where there is no vertical free fall possible, or for work positioning where the maximum fall is limited to 2 ft. (0.6m) or less.
- Abrasion resistant polyester webbing: Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity.
- Built-in wear indicator: Integrated red marker yarns inside of the webbing will become visible and alert the user of excessive wear.
- User friendly self locking snap hooks at each end: Automatically locks and closes for added safety, and allow you to open and connect without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on.
- Equipped with i-Safe
- Capacity: 310 lbs. (141 kg)
- Anchor Connector Hook Type: Snap Hook
- Harness Connector Hook Type: Snap Hook
- Lanyard Type: Fixed
- Number Of legs: Single-Leg
- Thread/Stitching: Polyester
- Label: Vinyl
- General Lanyard: Web
- Harness Connection Hook: Zinc Plated Steel
- Anchor Connection Hook: Zinc Plated Steel
- Detailed Lanyard: 1 in. (2.5cm) Polyester Web
- Product Styles; Standard
- Product Types: Web Positioning Lanyard
- Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, and ANSI Z359.3