3M DBI Sala Nano-Lok Personal Twin Leg Web SRL with Snap Hooks
The DBI Sala Nano-Lok Twin-Leg QC SRL with Snap Hook is ergonomically designed for ease-of-use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker's way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are more than 30 models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano-Lok locks quickly stopping a fall within inches providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design
- Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
- 6 ft. (1.8m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/4" (19mm) Dynema polyester web
- Self-locking snap hook on each lifeline
- Extremely compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Swiveling anchorage loops
- Quick activating speed sensing brake systems
- High capacity external energy absorbers and impact indicators
- i-Safe equipped
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design - Allows user to “leap-frog” while moving from one location to another for added mobility and 100% fall protection.
- Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness - Installs to the webbing of harness, leaving the dorsal D-ring open for other equipment or rescue. Designed to provide a snug fit to the worker's back, eliminating nuisance flopping.
- 6 ft. (1.8m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/4" (19mm) Dynema polyester web - The synthetic lifelines reduce overall weight and the retractable design provides freedom of movement, keeps the lifeline out of the worker's way and reduces dragging, snagging and trip falls.
- Self-locking snap hook on each lifeline - Automatically lock and close for added safety, and the rugged construction is built to last.
- Extremely compact, lightweight design - The devices are virtually unnoticeable on your back, stay out of the way and can be easily used as a lanyard replacement.
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing - Compact and durable housings are designed to withstand the demands of challenging jobsites, they are built to last.
- Swiveling anchorage loops - Limits lifeline twisting for smoother operation and added worker satisfaction.
- Quick activating speed sensing brake systems - Stops a falling worker within inches, providing more protection at low heights. Designed for smooth consistent operation allowing the user to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock ups.
- High capacity external energy absorbers and impact indicators - Specialized built-in external absorption systems maintain safe fall arrest forces for users and tools up to 420 lbs. (190 kg) and provide a visual alert that the SRL has been involved in a fall.
- i-Safe equipped - A built-in RFID identification tag helps the user record and store information on inspections.
- Wide variety of configurations available - There are more than 30 models to choose from to suit almost any application for complete jobsite versatility and flexibility.
- Capacity: 420 lbs. (190 kg)
- SRL/PFL Class: B
- Sub Brand: Nano-Lok™
- Size: 6 ft. (1.8 m)
- iSafe Equipped: Yes
- Lifeline Length: 6 ft. (1.8 m)
- Lifeline Hook: Zinc Plated Steel
- Housing: Nylon Thermoplastic
- Lifeline: 3/4" (19mm) wide Dynema polyester web
- Model: 3101279
- Physical Dimensions: 19.30x3.50x2.00 (in)
- Physical Weight: 4.40 lbs (2.0kg)
- Product Styles: Twin Lifelines (100% tie-off)
- Product Types: Harness Mounted
- Housing Type: Thermoplastic
- Lifeline Type: Web
- Mounting Type: Direct to Harness Back
- Weight Group: Less than 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- Standards: ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32
Direct to Harness Back
ANSI Class A
ANSI Class B
3/4" (19 mm)
|Max Arresting Force:
1350 lbs (6 kN)
900 lbs (4 kN)