The DBI Sala ExoFit Tower Climbing Harness
The DBI Sala ExoFit Tower Harness is the design that changed what workers expect from a harness. It’s an original comfort fit harness, with a single piece of material that wraps around you in the shape of an X. It dons without tangling and provides comfortable security. ExoFit remembers your adjustments. Snap three buckles and you’re ready to work. Shoulder, hip and leg padding is built-in so it can’t slip. A breathable lining guarantees you’ll stay dry and comfortable all-day
With a unique design, the DBI Sala ExoFIt Tower Harness is also women-friendly. With user feedback, this has become a GME Supply women customer top-pick for their needs. The conforming shoulder straps hug the chest area to ensure a comfortable fit with less slag. The extra padding ensures that even with extra weight added, you won't feel it holding you down as you climb.
- Built-in shoulder, back and leg comfort padding
- Back D-ring
- Front D-ring
- Body belt/hip pad with side D-rings
- Removable seat sling with an aluminum board and suspension D-rings
- Quick connect chest and leg straps
- Soft, lightweight webbing
- Anti-tear ballistic nylon
- Built-in reflective piping
- Parachute torso adjusters
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe
- Built-in shoulder, back and leg comfort padding - Lightweight, moisture-wicking and breathable padding with soft edging wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in comfort, security and no-tangle donning.
- Back D-ring - Provides a safe connection for your fall arrest system and keeps you upright every time.
- Front D-ring - Frontal attachment point is ideal for connection to a permanent ladder safety system.
- Body belt/hip pad with side D-rings - Provides hip D-rings ideal for positioning, additional back lumbar support, and tool carrying options.
- Removable seat sling with the aluminum board and suspension D-rings - Allows you to comfortably position and sit in the harness to reduce fatigue.
- Quick connect chest and leg straps - Lightweight one-handed use ensures fast connections.
- Soft, lightweight webbing - Extremely strong, yet isn't stiff or coarse for added comfort and durability.
- Anti-tear ballistic nylon - Abrasion resistant for rugged strength and durability, has twice the endurance of standard nylon or polyester.
- Built-in reflective piping - Enhances visibility in low light conditions.
- Parachute torso adjusters - Complete the 5-point adjustment system for a perfect fit.
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe - A Velcro cover protects harness labels and holds an i-Safe identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
- Capacity: 420 lbs. (190 kg)
- Brand: DBI-SALA
- Sub Brand: ExoFit
- D-ring Locations: Back Side Front Suspension
- Body Belt: Yes
- Leg Strap Buckle Type: Quick Connect
- Padding Location: Shoulder/Back and Leg, Back/Hip
- Velocity Ship: Yes
- iSafe Equipped: Yes
- Thread/Stitching: Polyester
- Label: Vinyl
- Padding: Nylon, Polyester, Aerospace Mesh, EVA Foam
- Web: Polyester
- Web Keeper: Nylon, Polyethylene
- Leg Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel
- Chest Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat
- Torso Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel
- Physical Weight: 9.50 lbs (4.3kg)
- Product Styles: Vest Style Tower Climbing Vest-Style Vest-Style, Tower Climbing
- Product Types: Work Positioning Ladder Climbing Descent Control
- Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.3
- XS (1108656)
- S (1108650)
- M (1108651)
- L (1108652)
- XL (1108657)
- 2XL (1108658)