DBI Sala ExoFit NEX Powered Climb Assist Construction Harness
The DBI Sala ExoFit NEX Powered Climb Assist Construction Harness has aluminum back and front D-rings. It features a wind energy belt with pad and side D-rings, hip climb assist straps, locking quick connect buckle leg straps, and comfort padding. This harness is available in a range of different sizes.
- Hip climb asist straps (for use with the DBI Sala Tower Powered Climb Assist Lanyard): Provides a connection point for the powered climb assist system cable lanyard, providing the system attachment and support.
- Hybrid shoulder, back and leg comfort padding: Lightweight, moisture wicking and breathable padding with soft edging wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in comfort, security and no-tangle donning.
- Stand-up Tech-Lite aluminum back D-ring: Spring-loaded design automatically stands-up ensuring fast, easy, and safe connections to your fall arrest system.
- Tech-Lite aluminum front D-ring
- Body belt/hip pad with Tech-Lite aluminum side D-rings
- Lumbar wear protectors and gear loops: Field-replaceable lumbar protectors prevent damage to webbing while climbing. Removable gear loops allow various tool carrying options.
- Radio/climbing sleeve holster: Conveniently holds and protects a radio, cell phone, or other items, like a Lad-Saf sleeve.
- Duo-Lok quick connect chest and leg straps: Lightweight one-handed use with memory fit web-lock ensures fast, non-slipping connections.
- Repel webbing: Water repellent to reduce attraction of mold and dirt – also has more abrasion resistance.
- Built-in lanyard keepers: Molded lanyard keepers hold your unused snap hooks and break away to avoid trip hazards.
- Revolver vertical torso adjusters: Simple and fast adjustment eliminates loose ends, locks into place preventing slippage and completes 5-point adjustment system.
- Integrated trauma straps: Provide an adjustable, continuous loop for post fall, minimizing suspension trauma.
- Built-in reflective materials: Integrated on legs, chest, shoulders and back for enchanced visibility in low light conditions.
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe: A Velcro cover protects harness labels and holds an i-Safe identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
- Capacity: 420 lbs. (190 kg)
- D-Ring Locations: Back Side
- Body Belt: Yes
- Leg Strap Buckle Type: Duo-Lok Quick Connect
- Padding Location: Shoulder/Back and Leg, Back/Hip
- Thread/Stitching: Polyester
- Label: Vinyl
- Web: Repel Polyester
- Leg Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Chest Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Torso Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Shoulder Cap: Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Padding: Nylon, Polyester, Aerospace Mesh, EVA Foam
- Web Keeper: Nylon, Elastic
- Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.3, and ANSI Z359.4
- S (1113454) Weight: 7.95 lbs
- M (1113455) Weight: 8.05 lbs
- L (1113456) Weight: 8.35 lbs
- XL (1113457) Weight: 8.80 lbs
- 2X (1113458) Weight: 9 lbs
Body Belt, Lanyard Parks, Padding, Trauma Straps
|Leg Buckle Type