DBI Sala D-Ring Anchorage Plate
DBI Sala's D-Ring Anchorage Plate features a zinc plated steel D-ring and raw steel plate. This anchorage plate can be bolted or welded to the structure for use as a fall arrest anchor point. The high strength steel construction allows for a 5,000 lb (22 kN) breaking strength and a 420 lb user capacity.
- Bolt or weld to structure for fall arrest anchor point
- Compact 1/4" x 2" x 4-1/2" (6 x 51 x 114 mm) raw steel plate
- Pre-drilled 1/2" (12.7mm) holes
- Zinc plated steel D-ring for compatible tie-off point
- High strength steel construction
- Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant
- Attachment Type: Bolt/Weld
- Install Type: Permanent
- Model: 2101004
- Physical Dimensions: 5.7" x 3" x 4.4"
- Physical Weight: 4.50 lbs
- Product Type: Anchors for Steel
- Capacity: 310 lbs (141 kg) ANSI / 420 lbs. (190 kg) OSHA
- Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI Z359.1