DBI Sala Advanced Wall Mount Sleeve Davit Base
The DBI Sala Advanced Wall Mount Sleeve Davit Base is designed for manhole and confined space entry/retrieval applications. This unit can be bolted or welded to walls and has a 360 degree davit mast rotation. The DBI Sala Advanced Wall Mount Sleeve Davit Base comes in both zinc plated or stainless steel options
- Wall mount sleeve davit base - Mounts to vertical concrete or steel structures by welding or bolting providing anchor point base for offset davit mast.
- Bolt or weld to vertical walls - Attaches to horizontal surfaces where frequent confined space system set-up is required providing a permanently installed davit mast base to an existing structure.
- Corrosion resistant plated hardware - Zinc plating offers great corrosion resistance to stand-up to the toughest environments, providing added longevity.
- High strength steel construction - Offers a compatible anchor point for all Advanced™ davit masts and is perfectly matched to handle the variable capacities.
- 360 degree davit mast rotation - Designed to allow installed davit mast to rotate freely for maximum flexibility and freedom of movement.
- PVC davit mast sleeve liner - Eliminates metal to metal contact improving performance and ensuring smooth consistant davit mast rotation.
- Permanent installation with standard tools - Install with tools found in most facillities reducing time and cost of set-up.
- Available: Zinc Plated or Stainless Steel
- Capacity: Variable up to 450 lbs. (204 kg)
- Capcity: Variable up to 450 lbs. (204 kg)
- Label: Polyester
- Physical Dimensions: 10.00 x 4.30 x 9.30 (lbs)
- Physical Weight: 12.30 lbs. (5.6 kg)
- Standards: Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.