DBI Sala Advanced Core Mount Sleeve Davit Base
The DBI Sala Advanced Core Mount Sleeve Davit Base is designed for manhole and confined space entry/retrieval applications. This is plated with corrosion resistant materials (Zinc or Stainless Steel) and has a high strength steel construction.
- Core mount sleeve davit base - slip-in installation into core holes in concrete or in an existing steel structure provides anchor point base for offset davit mast.
- Slips into 4" (10.1 cm) concrete or steel core hole - attaches to horizontal surfaces where frequent confined space system set-up is required providing a permanently installed davit mast base to an existing structure.
- Corrosion resistant plated hardware - 2 options: zinc plated & stainless steel
- High strength steel construction - offers a compatible anchor point for all Advanced davit masts and is perfectly matched to handle the variable capacities.
- 360 degree davit mast rotation - designed to allow installed davit mast to rotate freely for maximum flexibility and freedom of movement.
- PVC davit mast sleeve liner - this eliminates metal to metal contact improving performance and ensuring smooth consistent davit mast rotation.
- Permanent installation with standard tools - install with tools found in most facillities reducing time and cost of set-up.
- Zinc plating offers great corrosion resistance to stand-up to the toughest environments, providing added longevity.
- Stainless steel provides maximum corrosion resistance in harsh environments for extended longevity.