DBI Sala 3102003 Talon SRL with Steel Rebar Hook
3102003 - Talon™ Twin-Leg Quick Connect Self Retracting Lifeline - Web
The 100% Tie-Off Talon™ with twin-legs provides continuous fall protection and a significant increase in mobility. The unique design allows the user to attach one lifeline leg to the anchor point, move to a new location and connect the second, then disconnect the first and move again. This “leap-frog” action provides 100% protection while moving from one location to another. Each lifeline works independently, extending as the user moves away, and retracting automatically. Should a fall occur, an inertia activated brake will lock quickly stopping a falling worker within inches and providing more protection at low heights. By reducing fall distance, the arresting forces are also minimized helping keep the worker safe and sound. The twin-leg Talon™ quickly and easily attaches directly to the back of the user’s harness by means of the built-in quick connect handle. The small and lightweight housing comfortably stays on the user’s back, out of the way, but always ready to stop the fall.
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design
- Built-in connector for direct attachment to harness
- 6 ft. (1.8m) 1" (2.5cm) nylon web lifelines
- Delta™ comfort pad and lanyard keepers
- Compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Inertia activated brake system
- Self-locking steel rebar hooks
- Impact indicator
- i-Safe™ equipped
Twin-leg 100% tie-off design - Allows user to “leap-frog” while moving from one location to another for added mobility and 100% fall protection.
Built-in connector for direct attachment to harness - The compact size and quick connector makes this SRL perfect to replace traditional lanyards, giving you greater mobility and reducing free fall for added safety.
6 ft. (1.8m) 1" (2.5cm) nylon web lifelines - The synthetic lifeline reduces overall weight and provides freedom of movement without compromising safety for added worker satisfaction.
Delta™ comfort pad and lanyard keepers - Attaches to your harness for the ultimate in wrap around comfort, and provides a place to park the lifelines to keep them out of the way when not in use.
Compact, lightweight design - Device weighs about the same as a standard shock absorbing lanyard making it ideal for direct connection to your harness.
Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing - Compact and durable housing is easy to use, transport, store and features a non-obtrusive design with rounded corners providing all-day comfort.
Inertia activated brake system - Designed for smooth consistent operation allowing the user to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock ups.
Self-locking steel rebar hooks - Automatically locks and closes for added safety, and its 2-1/2" (62.5mm) large gate opening fits over larger anchorage structures.
Impact indicator - A rip-stitch indicator on the lifeline provides a visual alert that the SRL has been involved in a fall.
i-Safe™ equipped - A built-in RFID identification tag helps the user record and store information on inspections.
- Capacity: 310 lbs. (141 kg)
- Brand: DBI-SALA®
- Sub Brand: Talon™
- Size: 6 ft. (1.8 m)
- iSafe Equipped: Yes
- Lifeline Length: 6 ft. (1.8 m)
- Lifeline Hook: Zinc Plated Steel
- Lifeline: 1" (25mm) wide Nylon Web
- Housing: Nylon Thermoplastic
- Model: 3102003
- Physical Dimensions: 7.20x3.80x2.60 (in)
- Physical Weight: 5.90 lbs (2.7kg)
- Product Styles: Twin Lifelines (100% tie-off)
- Product Types: Harness Mounted
- Housing Type: Thermoplastic
- Lifeline Type: Web
- Mounting Type: Direct to Harness Back
- Weight Group: 5 to 10 lbs. (2.3 to 4.5 kg)
- Standards: ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32
|Type||Personal Fall Limiters|
|Connector Type||Rebar Hook(s)|