DBI Sala 1234070 Adjustable Rope Positioning Strap
The 8 ft. DBI SALA Adjustable Rope Positioning Lanyard is designed for positioning and restraint, perfect for when you're working at heights. The rope lanyard includes an integrated rope adjuster, which allows you to change the length of the lanyard to fit your work area. For instance, if you're climbing a tower and need to remove slack, you can adjust it using just one hand.
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight design – At 2.2 lbs, it's easy to carry with you while climbing
- Abrasion resistant sleeve helps prolong product life
- Blue wear indicating core signals the user when the product needs to be taken out of service
- Versatility – This adjustable rope positioning lanyard can be used for a variety of applications including: tower climbing, wind energy, wood pole climbing and arborist work among others
- Capacity: One user – 350 lbs (140kg)
- Connectors: Alloy steel 5000lbs tensile strength, 3600lb gate strength
- Rope Adjustor: Lightweight Machined aluminum with gold anodized finish
- Rope: High visibility orange 7,000 lb tensile strength, 16 strand construction with plied polyester over fibrillated polyolefin
- Standards: OSHA 1910.268(g), 1926.502(e), & 1926.959.
|Country of Manufacture:||United States|
|Length:||8' (2.4 m)|