Danner Steel Yard 6 Inch Steel Toe Boots
The Danner Steel Yard 6 Inch Steel Toe Boots feature a steel toe, electrical hazard protection, and an oil-and-slip resistant rubber outsole.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- 400G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation: High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Steel Toe (ST): Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH.
- Danner Steel Yard Outsole: An oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole featuring angled lugs and a defined heel for versatile traction on any jobsite.
- Danner Comfort System: Combining the benefits of a lightweight cup sole with a patent-pending, dual density footbed, this construction method focuses on everyday comfort.
- Goodyear Welt Construction: Comparable durability and longevity to our stitchdown construction, the Goodyear welt construction creates a stable, long-lasting attachment of the outsole to the upper of the boot.
How It Fits
The 610 is Danner's universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Medium: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Wide: 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15