Klein Tools D228-8 8 Inch High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers
- Custom US-made tool steel.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- 2000 Series pliers available. Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- *Journeyman™ pliers available for some styles. State-of-the-art, dual-material handles, which provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs.
Cutting Knives: Standard
Handle Color: Red
Handle Finish: Plastic Dipped
Jaw Length: 13/16"
Jaw Thickness: 7/16"
Jaw Width: 1-3/16"
Overall Length: 8-1/16"
Weight: .60 Lbs