Crown Brite Galvanize Coating - 1 Quart
Crown's Brite Galvanize Coating is restorative and fortified with zinc to prevent rust and corrosion on ferrous metal surfaces. The one-coat application offers protection equal to or better than hot-dipped galvanizing. This cold galv is 65% pure zinc to offer a bright look.
*This item is only available for ground shipment to the lower 48 United States, Canada, and Mexico. All Cold Galvanizing sales are final.
- A glistening coating with 65% pure zinc in a dry film
- Stops rust and corrosion on any iron or steel surface for protection equal to or better than hot-dipped galvanizing
- Restores galvanized surfaces to the bright look of hot-dipped galvanizing
- Meets performance requirements of ASTM A-780-93A
- Good film integrity after 336 hours of salt spray (ASTM B-117)
- repair of welds
- metal chain fences
- corrugated metal building
- anywhere the bright look of hot-dipped surfaces is desired
|Country of Manufacture: