Buckingham 490DRMS EZ Squeeze with Rope Inner Strap For Distribution
- The New EZ Squeeze also features a Loop Handle on the outer strap that provides a more ergonomic position for the user’s hands while ascending or descending.
- The EZ Squeeze handle has now been improved by reinforcing the handle to provide more rigidity, which makes ascending and descending easier.
- The new design & placement provides the user with easier lateral movement by preventing the rope from coming in contact with the handle.
- This improvement also moves the handle forward putting your hands more in-line, which closely simulates the old feeling of “hitchhiking.”
- Through the use of the BuckGrab, the EZ Squeeze features easy one-handed adjustment of the inner rope strap, and based on the user’s preference, can easily be configured to use a rope or web strap.
- One disconnect point when climbing over an obstruction.
- Easily used by right or left-handed users.
- Red warning center within straps to facilitate visual inspection for excessive wear.
- 3600 lbf. gate rated hardware.
The New Lightweight Design EZ Squeeze offers superb Wood Pole Fall Restriction capabilities and easy one-handed outer strap adjustment through the use of Buckingham’s patented WebGrab with the New BuckHorn Adjustment Lever. This new component allows EZ length adjustment of the outer strap, without the need for the user to remove their weight from the device. With just a flick of the wrist, users can adjust the strap in and just tapping the BuckHorn to adjust out.
|Country of Manufacture: