*Please note (if out of stock) that this item is made-to-order and has an approximate 20 day lead time before it ships.
Important Note: This belt should not be used as fall protection in a scaffolding application above 10 feet in height.
Klein Tools 5266N Semi-Float Lineman Body Belt
Semi-Floating Lineman Body Belt with Klein-Kord belt pad with two pocket tabs. Rolled-edge leather belt cushion for comfort when leaning back. 4-3/4-Inch (12 cm) overall width.
- Klein body belts meet or exceed applicable ASTM and CSA standards and OSHA requirements.
- Forged circle D-rings have corrosion-resistant finish and are proof-loaded to meet OSHA requirements.
- Long-lasting 1-1/2" (38 mm) wide double-riveted leather tool loops.
- Four suspender rings, tape thong, two-way knife snap, and glove-bag ring.
- Note: Klein body belts are for positioning applications only and should not be used alone as a personal fall-arrest system (per OSHA 1926 Subpart M).
- For details on how to order Body Belts, click on "Ordering Procedure - Lineman's Equipment" (see below)
- Klein-Kord® belt pad with two pocket tabs.
- Rolled-edge leather belt cushion for comfort when leaning back. 4-3/4" (120.6 mm) overall width.
- Padded for maximum comfort and body fit.
- 1-3/4" (44 mm) wide belt strap made of 6-ply Klein-Kord®.
- Equipped with straight double-bar D-rings.
- Hand-line clip.
- Special Features: Rolled-Edge leather belt cushion, padded suspender rings
- Standard: OSHA, ASTM and CSA
- Material: Leather, nylon, Klein-Kord, with alloy steel hardware
- Closure Type: Buckle
|Country of Manufacture: