4100301 DBI Sala Vertical Net and Debris Containment System
DBI Sala Vertical Net Debris Containment System 66 inch x 100 ft. system with attachment kit, 55 EZ clips and 22 tie-down plates
4100301 DBI Sala Vertical Net Debris Containment System
66" x 100 ft. system with attachment kit (55 EZ clips and 22 tie-down plates)
- Vertical Net not only protects from falling debris but also protects workers near building edges by serving as a guardrail system
- Increases public safety by preventing falling debris
- Eliminates the need for a separate mid-rail and toe-board
- Easy to install, remove, relocate and store
- Exceeds strength requirements of OSHA's 200 pound lateral force test
- High visible so you know it is in place even from the ground level
- Also useful as temporary partitions for crowd control or demolition
- System comes complete with everything needed, vertical netting, zip clips for easy and secure net installation and tie-down plates to replace toe-boards and firmly set the net into place
Easy to Install: Designed for use with traditional cable set-ups, the nets attach to the cable with supplied DBI Sala Zip Clips ( (55 EZ clips and 22 tie-down plates). The bottom edge of the net is quickly secured using a power actuated tool to fire the nail into the tie-down plate. The system is complete with Zip Clips and tie-down plates. The nets are supplied in 100' lengths, 66" high (62" installed).
Easy to Remove: Relocate, handle and store. Removing and relocating the system is simple, saving you time and money. Simply remove the Zip Clips and pry the nails out of the tie-down plates with a hammer. The nets and hardware are reusable if properly removed and stored.
Meets all Regulatory Requirements: The DBI Sala Vertical Net Debris Containment System is made of performance-proven polyethylene mesh which is UV resistant and fire retardant. They also exceed OSHA's 200 pound lateral strength requirements and the New York City Construction Code requirements.
Compare the Benefits: Our Vertical Net System is a complete system and:-Uses a tight mesh to contain large and small objects. Can act as a wind barrier, reducing the occurrence of wind blown objects-Acts as a visual safety barrier because of the net's bright orange color. Available as a complete system or replace only what is needed
4100200: 48" x 100 ft. without clips and plates
4100201: 66" x 100 ft. without clips and plates
4100300: 48" x 100 ft. system attachment kit (55 EZ clips and 22 tie-down plates)