3M DBI Sala ExoFit NEX Vest Style Climbing Harness
DBI ExoFit NEX Harnesses are the most advanced harnesses in the industry. They’re the culmination of our experience with ExoFit and ExoFit XP, ongoing research and the incorporation of new materials and innovative features. True to our NEX mission, we manufacture these harnesses using materials that won’t add unnecessary weight for ultimate comfort. When speed and efficiency are project requirements, ExoFit NEX will provide the freedom and confidence to function at your maximum potential. Finally, ExoFit NEX harnesses are designed using materials that last. Get into the best, the ultimate comfort, function and durability harness, ExoFit NEX.
Stand-up Tech-Lite aluminum back D-ring - Patented spring-loaded design automatically stands-up ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system.
Tech-Lite aluminum front D-ring - Frontal attachment point is ideal for connection to a permanent ladder safety system.
Duo-Lok quick-connect chest and leg straps - Lightweight one-handed use with memory fit web-lock ensures fast, non-slipping connections.
Repel webbing - Water repellent to reduce the attraction of mold and dirt – also has more abrasion resistance.
Loops for body belt - Add a 5" belt/hip pad for additional back lumbar support and tool carrying options.
Protective shoulder caps - For added protection and comfort when carrying heavy materials.
Built-in lanyard keepers - Molded lanyard keepers hold your unused snap hooks and break away to avoid trip hazards.
Revolver vertical torso adjusters - Simple and fast adjustment eliminates loose ends, locks into place preventing slippage and completes 5-point adjustment system.
Impact Indicator - Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
Integrated trauma straps - - Provide an adjustable, continuous loop for post fall, minimizing suspension trauma.
Built-in reflective materials - Integrated on legs, chest, shoulders, and back for enhanced visibility in low light conditions.
Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe
- A Velcro cover protects harness labels and holds an i-Safe
identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
- Capacity 420 lbs. (190 kg)
- Brand DBI-SALA
- Sub Brand ExoFit NEX
- Size X-Large
- D-Ring Locations Back Front
- Body Belt No
- Leg Strap Buckle Type Duo-Lok Quick Connect
- Padding Location Shoulder/Back and Leg
- iSafe Equipped Yes
- Thread/Stitching Polyester
- Label Vinyl
- Web Keeper Nylon
- Web Repel™ Polyester
- Leg Buckle Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Chest Buckle Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Torso Buckle Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Shoulder Cap Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Padding Nylon, Polyester, Aerospace Mesh, EVA Foam
- Model 1113040
- Physical Weight 4.30 lbs (2.0kg)
- Product Styles Vest Style Vest-Style
- Product Types Ladder Climbing Descent Control
- Standards OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI Z359.1
- Small (1113031)
- Medium (1113034)
- Large (1113037)
- XL (1113040)
- 2XL (1113043)
Click Here for information about the recent ExoFit NEX Harness Inspection Notice.
|Leg Buckle Type