DBI Sala Delta Vest Harness
The DBI Sala 1102000 Delta Vest Harness combine a set of “industry-first” advancements, with popular features making them the workhorse of the industry. The no-tangle design keeps you productive so you can get the job done and the impact indicator keeps you safe.
Tongue buckle leg straps - Easy to use tongue and grommet style leg straps for fast adjustments.
Repel webbing - Water repellent to reduce attraction of mold and dirt – also has more abrasion resistance.
Built-in lanyard keepers - Delta lanyard keepers hold your unused snap hooks and help reduce trip hazards.
Revolver vertical torso adjusters - Simple and fast adjustment eliminates loose ends, locks into place preventing slippage and completes 5-point adjustment system.
Impact Indicator - Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe
- A Velcro cover protects harness labels and holds an i-Safe
identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
- Capacity: 420 lbs. (190 kg)
- Size: Universal
- D-Ring Locations: Back
- Body Belt: No
- Leg Strap Buckle Type: Tongue Buckle
- Thread/Stitching: Polyester
- Label: Vinyl
- Web: Repel Polyester
- Torso Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Leg Buckle: Stainless Steel Grommet
- Chest Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel
- Web Keeper: Elastic, Nylon
- Delta Pad: Urethane Delta Pad
- Physical Weight 4.0 lbs
- Product Styles: Vest Style Vest-Style
- Product Types: Multi-Purpose
- Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.4
- Universal (1102000)
- XL (1101252)
- 2XL (1101253)
|Country of Manufacture:
Oil & Gas
|Leg Buckle Type: