32500 Klein 11-in-1 Screwdriver / Nut Driver
32500 Klein Tools 11-in-1 Screwdriver/Nut Driver
- Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort.
- Patented Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the type of screwdriver and screwdriver tip orientation.
- Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance.
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor.
- Special heat-treated shafts.
- Precision-machined tip for exact fit.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications.
- Integrated screwdriver/nut driver shaft holds 8 popular tips and converts to 3 nut driver sizes.
- Interchangeable blade for quick and easy switch out.
- Heavy duty shaft provides tight, solid feel.
- Industrial strength, heat treated bits.
- Cushion-grip handle for greater torque and comfort.
- End of handle is marked to quickly identify tool.
- The following replacement bits are available: see Cat. No. 32482 (#1 Phillips & 3/16" Slotted), Cat. No. 32483 (#2 Phillips & 1/4" Slotted), Cat. No. 32484 (#1 Square & #2 Square), and Cat. No. 32485 (T10 Torx® & T15 Torx®).
- Assembled in USA of US and imported components.
Contains: 3/8", 5/16" and 1/4" nut drivers, #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/4" and 3/16" slotted, T10 and T15 TORX®, and #1 and #2 square recess
Weight: .44 Lbs
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Tool Style||Tool Sets|
|Driver Type||Nut Driver|