Shipping and Returns
Our Performance & Delivery Guarantee is uniquely simple.
- We promise that you will receive professional, courteous service and that your order will be processed and shipped in a timely manner, error-free and in as-advertised condition.
- We will provide shipping confirmations for each order via E-mail, to the E-mail address established on your account. Please check your account settings on this site to ensure they meet with your requirements.
- We will make every effort to ship in accordance with the delivery option you have selected. Delivery dates may be affected by our late receipt of all information necessary to ship or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
- The cutoff time for expedited shipping is 12:00pm CST. If you require expedited shipping later than 12:00pm CST please call to check availability before placing your order. We will make every effort to get your order out in a timely manner.
Our Return Policy is straight-forward.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase, you may return it for a refund or credit within 30-days by following these guidelines:
- Call our Customer Care team at 800-940-6762 to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number.
- Return merchandise prepaid, in its original condition and packaging within 30-days of receipt.
- Special-order and custom configured products are returnable only if defective.
- All returns may be subject to a restocking fee, depending on the manufacturers terms. This can be waived if using the return for a store credit, or exchanging your product for another item.
- Beyond our 30-day money-back guarantee, no returns for credit or refund will be accepted, even if the merchandise is defective. However, the manufacturer's warranty will apply, and we will be happy to assist you in obtaining warranty satisfaction from the manufacturer.
Freight Claims / Damaged Shipment
Freight claims are handled by our Customer Care Team. Regardless of your shipping terms, we will assist you if the merchandise is verified as damaged in transit. If this occurs, please take the following action:
- Do not accept a visibly damaged product until the person making the delivery has endorsed the air bill or bill of lading with a statement of the extent of the damage.
- Notify us immediately of damages so that we can provide you with assistance on the claim with the freight carrier. When calling, please have the sales order number at hand.
- If damage is concealed and found after unpacking, retain all packing material and immediately call our Customer Care Team. Concealed damage must be reported within 24 hours from time of receipt.
- Please send us copies of all air bills / bills of lading and inspection reports.
Manufacturer Warranty Claim assistance is provided at no cost in the event a manufacturers defect surfaces. We will assist you in seeking repair or replacement under the manufacturer's warranty. We make no implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods or services sold to you.
GME Supply’s Limited Warranty applies only to customers for resale or for use in business or original equipment manufacture, against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use for one year after date of purchase from GME SUPPLY, unless otherwise stated. Any part which is determined by GME SUPPLY to be defective in material or workmanship and returned to a GME SUPPLY branch or authorized service location, as GME SUPPLY designates, shipping costs prepaid, will be, as the exclusive remedy, repaired or replaced at GME SUPPLY's option.
No warranty of affirmation of fact, express or implied, other than as set forth in the limited warranty statement above is made or authorized by GME SUPPLY. GME SUPPLY disclaims any liability for product defect claims that are due to product misuse, improper product selection or misapplication, and any descriptions does not express or imply a warranty that the products are merchantable or fit for a particular purpose.
GME Supply’s Limitation of Liability In no event shall GME SUPPLY be liable to you under any cause of action or claim of any nature whatsoever, regardless of whether characterized as tort, negligence, contract, warranty, or otherwise, for any loss of profits or other economic loss, including, but not limited to, such losses as (i) wages paid to your employees, (ii) lost revenue, (iii) lost use of equipment, (iv) purchase, lease, or other acquisition of replacement, substitute, or temporary equipment, facilities or services, (v) costs of capital, (vi) costs or losses related to downtime, (vii) manual labor costs, or (viii) any other indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or other similar damages arising out of any claim relating to your purchases of goods or services from GME SUPPLY, including losses resulting from your general or particular requirements or needs, whether or not GME SUPPLY, at time of contracting, had reason to know of such requirements or needs, and whether or not such losses could have been reasonable prevented by you by cover or otherwise. GME Supply’s liability to you shall in no event exceed the purchase price of the nonconforming goods or services giving rise to GME Supply’s liability to you.
Product Cross Reference comparisons do not imply that all products compared are available, or in the case of functional equivalency, that performance and other characteristics are perfectly comparable. For critical applications, review specifications prior to purchase.
Pricing and Sales Tax contained on this web site is subject to change at any time without notice. Sales tax will be added for sales within the state of Missouri.
Applying for an Account
An account line of credit may be obtained by completing our GME Supply Account Enrollment form. Account approval is granted at the sole digression of the GME Supply’s. During the credit application process, business may be conducted via credit card. All payments must be made in U.S. funds drawn on U.S. banks, unless alternate arrangements have been approved by GME SUPPLY. Where applicable, the payment of all customs duties will be the responsibility of the buyer.
If your company has a resale tax exemption certificate, please call our Customer Care Team so that we may obtain the proper documentation.
We reserve the right to change terms of sale at any time
a) Payment is required 30 days from the shipment date once you have established an open line of credit, unless otherwise negotiated. All payment terms shall appear on the invoice.
b) There will be a $35.00 charge for checks returned for any reason.
c) Please pay from the invoice provided as no statement will be issued. A late payment charge of 1.5% per month (18% APR) will be charged on all invoices not paid within the defined terms. Our Customer Transactions Team is available to help you in all billing matters.
d) In the event GME SUPPLY retains a collection agency or attorney to enforce any of your obligations to GME SUPPLY, you agree to pay all of GME Supply’s costs and expenses associated with such enforcement, including all collection agency fees, attorney's fees of fifteen percent (15%) of the unpaid balance, plus all additional costs of collection and/or litigation. You agree to pay and/or reimburse GME SUPPLY for any and all sales, use and excise taxes which may be imposed on you or GME SUPPLY by any government entity as a result of any sales to you, regardless of when such taxes may be assessed, imposed, or levied.
Customer agrees that any credit balances issued will be applied within one (1) year of its issuance. IF NOT APPLIED OR REQUESTED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR, ANY BALANCE REMAINING WILL BE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION, AND GME SUPPLY SHALL HAVE NO FURTHER LIABILITY.
Contact GME Supply
(718) 210-3913 email@example.com
1805 Burlington Street, Columbia, MO 65202