ZRC Cold Galvanizing Compound Aerosol (Single)
ZRC 10000 Cold Galvanizing Compound Aerosol (Single)
The ZRC Cold Galvanizing Compound Aerosol has a high zinc content of "ultra-pure" zinc dust and a trade secret organic binder. ZRC's unmatched, unsurpassed, industry-leading and unique formula is a true galvanic anti-corrosion film that protects steel. The proof is in the photos – the performance of ZRC and GALVILITE is clearly superior!
*This item is only available for ground shipment to the lower 48 United States, Canada, and Mexico. All Cold Galvanizing sales are final.
- The original cold galvanizing compound
- Fifty years of proven success
- True galvanic protection
- Equivalent to hot-dip galvanizing
- Single-component - Battleship gray finish
- Apply by brush, roller or spray
- Meets all USA VOC standards
- Available in clog-free aerosol form
- TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE (non-immersion):
- Continuous: 350°F max/177°C max
- Non-Continuous: 750°F max/399°C max
- SALT FOG EXPOSURE: 2,852 Hours (ASTM B117)
- PROHESION/QUV EXPOSURE: 2,000 Hours (ASTM D5894)
- ZRC meets and exceeds SSPC-Paint 20 ( Specification for zinc-rich primers)
- ZRC meets and exceeds SSPC-Paint 29 ( Specification for zinc dust sacrificial primer, performance-based.)
|Country of Manufacture:||United States|
|Type:||Cold Galvanizing Compound|
WARNING Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.