The Yoke RG-5000 works great on both galvanized and stainless steel cables.
Yoke RG-5000 Cable Safety Sleeve with Carabiner
The Yoke RG-5000 Cable Safety Sleeve with Carabiner is for use on 3/8" cable. These Wire Rope Grabs are precision-crafted for vertical fall arrest protection and are built tough to withstand years of use. The cable grab device is a cam activated fall arrester which slides freely up and down a 3/8" (10mm) steel safety cable wire, usually used as a safety system for climbing ladders and locks up on the cable to arrest a free fall. The RG-5000 works great on both galvanized and stainless steel cables.
This ladder safety cable grab is connected to the chest attachment points on the climbing harness via the included carabiner. Typical uses include tower climbing, ladder safety, and general construction.
- Durable stainless steel components for year after year reliability.
- Works in bad weather - ice, rain, and cold do not affect its operation.
- Installs easily
- Carabiner included
- Engineered to meet and exceed all ANSI, OSHA and CSA requirements for vertical lifelines.
- Only designed for use on vertical systems that have built-in shock absorption
- Cable Size: 3/8"
- Standards: ANSI Z359. 1- 1992, CAN/CSA Z259.2.1 - 1998, CSA Group AS