Protecta AB17540 FIRST 5 Point Positioning Harness
FREE SHIPPING OVER $199!
The FIRST™ line of fall protection products from PROTECTA® was designed around a simple concept; provide a fundamental fall protection line with exceptional value.
The FIRST™ line of fall protection products from PROTECTA® was designed around a simple concept; provide a fundamental fall protection line with exceptional value. Utilizing extensive research, the FIRST™ line was assembled to provide fall protection in a wide variety of circumstances while maintaining a focus on value and safety. FIRST™ offers all the necessary elements for a complete fall protection system and allows the user to choose components based on personal preference and job constraints. In addition to offering economical compliance, FIRST™ is built with our legendary quality and reliability, fall protection gear you can trust.
- Back D-ring - Provides a safe connection point for your fall arrest system, and keeps you upright after a fall for added safety.
- Side D-rings - Hip D-rings are ideal for positioning, to hold and sustain you at a specific work location.
- Pass-thru buckle leg straps - Metal to metal mating buckles provide fast and safe connections.
- Parachute torso adjusters - Completes the 5-point adjustment system for a perfect fit.
- Durable polyester web construction - Lightweight and extremely strong polyester webbing provides ultimate durability and longevity.
- Capacity: 310 lbs. (141 kg)
- Brand: PROTECTA®
- Sub Brand: First™
- Size: Universal
- D-Ring Locations: Back Side
- Body Belt: No
- Leg Strap Buckle Type: Pass-Thru
- Velocity Ship: Yes
- iSafe Equipped: No
- Thread/Stitching: Polyester
- Label: Vinyl
- Chest Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel
- Web: Polyester
- Leg Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel
- Torso Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel
- Web Keeper: Polyethylene
- Model: AB17540
- Physical Weight: 2.90 lbs (1.3kg)
- Product Styles: Vest Style Vest-Style
- Product Types: Multi-Purpose Work Positioning
- Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI Z359.1
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Harness Leg Buckle||Pass-Through/Mating|
Write Your Own Review