DBI Sala Nano-Lok Arc Flash Twin-Leg QC SRL
The DBI Sala Nano-Lok Arc Flash Twin-Leg QC SRL
The DBI Sala Nano-Lok Arc Flash Twin-Leg QC SRL is ergonomically designed for ease-of-use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker's way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are more than 30 models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano-Lok locks quickly stopping a fall within inches providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design allows you to “leap-frog” while moving from one location to another for added mobility.
- Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness leaves the dorsal D-ring open for other equipment or rescue. Designed to provide a snug fit to the worker's back, eliminating nuisance flopping.
- 8 ft. (1.8m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/4" (19mm) Kevlar fiber web provides ultimate flame resistance and the retractable design provides freedom of movement, keeps the lifeline out of your way and reduces dragging, snagging and trip falls.
- Self-locking aluminum rebar hook on each lifeline automatically locks and closes for added safety, and its aluminum construction reduces overall weight to add comfort.
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing are designed to withstand the demands of challenging jobsites, they are built to last.
- Swiveling anchorage loops limit lifeline twisting for smoother operation and added worker satisfaction.
- Quick activating speed sensing brake systems stop falls within inches, providing more protection at low heights. Designed for smooth consistent operation allowing the you to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock ups.
- i-Safe equipped - A built-in RFID identification tag helps the you record and store information on inspections.
- Wide variety of configurations available - There are more than 30 models to choose from to suit almost any application for complete jobsite versatility and flexibility.
- Capacity: 420 lbs. (190 kg)
- Sub Brand: Nano-Lok
- Size: 8 ft. (2.4 m)
- iSafe Equipped: Yes
- Lifeline Length: 8 ft. (2.4 m)
- Housing: Nylon Thermoplastic
- Lifeline: 3/4" (19mm) wide Dynema polyester web
- Model: 3101539
- Physical Dimensions: 23.70x4.25x2.04 (in)
- Physical Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Product Styles: Twin Lifelines (100% tie-off)
- Product Types: Harness Mounted
- Housing Type: Thermoplastic
- Lifeline Type: Web
- Mounting Type: Direct to Harness Back
- Standards: ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32
|Connector Type||Rebar Hook(s)|